THIS IS NOT A FINANCE CONTRACT
You certify that the information provided is true and accurate and authorize the release of credit and employment history for the purpose of vehicle sale.
This Financial Privacy Notice describes our practices with regard to the personal information we collect in connection with credit applications and automobile financing. Personal information collected for credit purposes is referred to as "non-public personal financial information" and subject to the privacy and security requirements of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act.
This Financial Privacy Notice applies to non-public personal financial information we collect about consumers, customers and former customers.
- Non-public personal financial information about you comes from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you on your credit applications or other forms, such as your name, address and Social Security number;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies;
- We may disclose non-public personal information to companies that perform services for us (including marketing services on our behalf) and to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- We may disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as required or permitted by law.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information to those employees and service providers who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your non-public personal information.
- If you have any questions about our use of your non-public personal financial information, you may contact us in writing at:
1515 W Fourth Street
Mansfield, OH 44906